Fall is here and brr, the chill is in the air. Store buyers and beauty experts took their cues for this fall from last spring’s Fashion Week shows in New York and Paris, and their picks are in stores now. Here’s a rundown of the best fall trends:
- If your makeup stash is minus blue shadow, it’s time to stock up. Blue shaded eyes were showcased at Jill Stuart.
- Another big eye shadow trend — copper lids — are very apropos for the fall.
- The newest way to wear eyeliner — soft and smudged.
- One of the many fall nail looks featured neutrals with shimmery gold or black lines.
- Candy apple red is one of the hottest lip trends for fall worn by the models at Gucci. Leave the rest of your face neutral for this look, and let your lips be the focus. There were also plenty of “modern Gothic” lips in deep oxblood shades.
- For those of you with long hair, braids were the hot trend all summer long, and are still ruling the fall. For medium lengths, buns or chignons are a very chic fall look, whether polished or messy. For shorter length, try a beveled bob ala Kylie Jenner or Taylor Swift.
- Capes and ponchos are already filling the stores. Wear them with a short skirt and high boots or with your favorite skinny jeans and booties.
- Get yourself a tailored leather jacket for a tough turned feminine vibe.
- Stock up on the new slim-fit joggers for snow days. They’re cozy but not sweatpants-sloppy.
- It’s the fall accessory to own — the choker, an old trend that’s come back around.
- A puffer jacket is the coolest casual jacket on the street this fall, plain or printed, hooded or funnel-necked.
See your stylist at Image Studios 360 to get your fall style on!