I am a recent University of Kentucky graduate with a degree in Biology. I plan to combine my passions for science and beauty in my professional career. I am a 3x certified and licensed microblading/shading artist, a licensed makeup artist and a student esthetician. My love for all-things-beauty started at a young age, and I have grown my skill set throughout the years as a self-taught makeup artist. I have 4 years of experience doing event makeup.
I have always used art as a stress-reliever and creative outlet -- from drawing and painting as a child, to eventually finding my love for makeup and beauty! I first started getting into makeup by watching Youtube tutorials and trying to practice them on myself and friends. My favorite part of makeup is having the opportunity to enhance someone's unique features with my tools. I believe it's always so much fun and rewarding to see the boost of confidence clients get from having their makeup and brows done!
I'm from Rockport, Indiana and moved to Owensboro, KY when I was a teenager. This is where my original client base is, so I often travel for weddings and recently opened a second microblading studio in Southern Roots Salon in Evansville! I now live in Lexington, KY as this is where I attended school and work, and I have enjoyed getting established here and meeting so many beautiful new faces. Located in Studio 118 $ 120 Lexington, Kentucky.
Bridal Package - $200
- Includes bride's makeup application, trial, and touchup kit
Glam Add-on - $10
- glitter, rhinestones, etc
Youth Makeup (12 & Under) - $30
- includes moisturizer, blush, highlighter, mascara and lip gloss
Lash Application Only - $15
- no makeup application, lashes only
On-Site Touch Ups (per hour) - $50/hour
- On-Site Touch Ups (per hour)
Additional Artist Fee - $125
- If services cannot be completed in the required amount of time, this fee is for each additional artist needed.
Early Start Fee - $50 per hour before 8 AM
*Retainer Fee required to book* - 25% of service total. 25 minimum
- *Retainer Fee required to book*
*Prices are subject to change*
- Microblading is a type of semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo that creates hair-like strokes to mimic your natural brow hair pattern. Using a manual blade containing very fine needles, pigment is deposited into the top of the dermis layer of your skin. Microblading is ideal for clients with normal/dry skin and fine brow hairs wanting very natural results. Desired results usually require two appointments (Initial 6-10 week touchup is included), although sometimes additional touchups are needed. Results typically last 1-3 years, while it is best to get annual touchups to keep hair strokes crisp.
- Combo Brows are a combination of microblading strokes and machine shading to give a natural, but defined brow. This is best for clients with any skin type, or clients wanting natural microblading but have coarse hair and need shading to blend with natural hair. Typically hairstrokes are made mostly towards the fronts of the brows and shading is done through the middle/tails.
- The Powder/Ombre brow technique is done using machine shading. This service is best for clients of all skin types, especially oily/combo, who want a more defined/makeup look. Although powder/ombre brows can be made very bold and dramatic, a softer, natural look can still be acheived with machine shading depending on the client's desires.