Halloween is fast creeping up on us, and before you know it the season of monsters, ghosts, and candy will be here! Social media is a great place to gather Halloween nail ideas to offer your clients. Get inspired this Halloween season by the best #halloweennails with #imagestudios on Instagram.
1. Peek-a-boo mummy nails. These eyes are somehow spooky and seriously cute! Design by @lotusngo.
2. Dia de muertos inspired from @whatthegelnails. So much detail in just one picture!
3. Ghosts and ghouls galore! They pop even more with bare nail showing thru. From @nailsarttiff.
4. Stunning spiderwebs from @susanthenailgirl with matte black and purple bling.
5. Argh Matey! Dead men tell no tales with these pirate nails from @nailartmelis.
6. Black Cat nails to match your Halloween costume. Nails by @lotusngo.
7. Nightmare Before Christmas nails with Jack Skellington made brilliant by @geaniebikini.
8. Candy corn anyone? Nails from @whatthegelnails so sweet you won’t be able to resist.
9. Set the scene this Halloween with nails from @nailsarttiff. Spooky!
10. Prepare for the apocalypse with these Zombie nails by @lotus.studios.esthetics. Watch out for the walking dead!
11. These devilishly pointy black and white nails from @BlackMilkClothing wouldn’t look out of place on Morticia Addams.
12. Franken-toes from @nailsbyninilv. Who knew green monsters could be so adorable?!
13. Graveyard nails from @nailsbycambria. Don’t go in alone! Graveyard stencils fromwhatsupnails.com
14. Film inspired! Horror’s classic villains, Freddy and Jason, have starring roles in these nails from @nailsbybethany_
15. All the classics are covered here. Mummys, pumpkins, and ghosts, oh my! Design by @adris_nails.